Friday, September 14, 2012

Ainzlee started preschool

 Ainzlee has been asking for the past week when she was going to get to go to school like RaeLynn. She was so thrilled when that day finally came! She picked out her clothes the night before and was up early that morning to get herself already for her big day. She walked into her classroom and said,"bye mom." I said, "bye" and headed out the door. She is just so big these days!! Love you Ainzlee Pie!!



My first Day of Preschool

Name: Ainzlee Hardy
I am 44inches tall and weigh 36.6 pounds.
My best friend's name is: Brycen
My favorite thing to play: babies
My favorite color: orange
My favorite book: Dora
My favorite TV show: Backyardigans
My favorite food: Mac and Cheese
When I grow up, I want to: be a vet
Something I really like: puzzles
Something I don't really like: bug bites
My favorite thing about myself: my freckles
Something I want to do this year: Eat snow

4 comments:

Eric Szvoboda said...

It is amazing how fast they grow up. Sounds like a great girl!

Nate and Ash said...

Shes so beautiful!! And where did she get her blonde hair from? I love it.

erin d. said...

what a doll

erin d. said...

what a doll