Wednesday, September 28, 2011

RaeLynn lost her first tooth

One day I noticed RaeLynn's front tooth looked

a little different. So I asked her about it and she

said, "yep it's loose."

She would play with it and wiggled it but there

was no way she was going to pull that thing out

on her own.


Love this smile!!


The next morning she lost her tooth!!


Still a beautiful smile!

Here's her story of how she lossed her tooth.....

I was eating my cinnamon toast, and my tooth was bendy.

I took a bite of my toast and felt something in my mouth,

it was my tooth!

4 comments:

Dalling Family said...

Look at that pearly smile! Looks Rae!
Just a side note... I haven't had cin. toast in a long time...and I love it! I don't know why I haven't made it, but now I can't get that sweet yummy taste out of my mouth! Too bad I am out of bread right now. :o)

Elizabeth said...

How exciting! Dallin is just a little bit jealous :)

Timothy Eastwood said...

Rae is one cute little girl with a missing tooth. Hehehe. Have you told her about the tooth fairy yet? I bet she'll buy it. =)

Unknown said...

Your daughter still has that dazzling smile, as if she didn’t lose a tooth at all. At least she can eat properly now, and enjoy that delectable cinnamon toast! But be sure to remind her to brush her teeth after eating. Now, I’m craving for some cinnamons too!

-Nannie Livingstone