Monday, June 16, 2008

Fun at Tautphaus Zoo

We took the girls to the zoo on Saturday. We had so much fun, and it was a beautiful day, finally! RaeLynn loved the petting zoo, and of course the tigers. The tigers were actually up walking around, so that was way fun!
Stuart taming RaeLynn's tiger!

Mama and Ainzlee riding the tiger!

RaeLynn the dinosaur!

Just relaxing in her nest!


Ainzlee enjoyed the zoo too!

8 comments:

The Maughan-sters said...

wasn't thatawesome that the tigers wereup and moving around??? They like never are!!!! What a sweet sweet day.

Taylor said...

Look's like fun! Hope you guys are doing good!

Jenni said...

Fun! I love the zoo! I'm glad that the tigers were actually doing something more then just laying around! You must have gone on a good day! Stu looks like quite the pro at tiger training, maybe you guys should join the circus . . .just an idea!!

jed-laura said...

Hey Hardy fam, I don't know if you remember us; so ...hi!

Anyway, sounds like you had a blast at the zoo. What a beautiful family!
-Laura

Darin and Carolyn said...

Hey its the Thurmans from the ward. Your blog is so cute, your kids are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Maudie was here! Thanks for sharing your blog. I feel like I get to visit with you every few days. Love ya,

Nate and Ash said...

WOoh, looks like you guys had a good time!!! Cute new background by the way!!--ashlee

Jerolyn and Matt said...

Thanks Arlee. It was good to see you and the girls today, even if it was just for a second. Sorry I couldn't stop and chat. Hope you and the fam are doing well. Love the zoo pics!! You guys are such an awesome family!!