Monday, August 4, 2008

Travel, Travel, Travel, and more Traveling

I can't believe it is August already, July went by so fast! Especially because we were out of town for pretty much the whole month! We met my family in Boise for the 4th of July weekend, and had such a good time! We went to the water park all of Saturday, and had such a blast!!



The girls and I went back to Oregon with my family!! While Stuart and my brother came back to finish the semester with lots of finals!! The girls and I had so much fun spending time with Pop, Grammy, Uncle Ben, and Uncle Caleb. Of course RaeLynn loved spending time with Louie their dog!! He is always well fed when we are at Grammy's house!! While we were in Oregon RaeLynn took swimming lessons, which turned out to be unsuccessful! She doesn't really care for the water much anyways, especially getting her head wet. I thought she would really enjoy herself which was the case for the first few lessons, but I turned out to be wrong. It all happened when she was dunked which ruined her toddler life. Ever since than she would cry everytime I said anything about swimming!! But I am going to keep working on her, and hopefully next year things will turn out better for her!



Ainzlee got her ears pierced, she did so good! Hopefully she will stop being called a cute boy! Even though she is wearing pink!! hahaha! Also Ainzlee started moving around everywhere, but it wasn't until we got home the she actually started crawling everywhere!!(Stuart was happy about that, because he didn't want to miss it) Stuart and my brother came up after finals, and stayed for a few days! It is was much fun!!



Ainzlee and RaeLynn enjoying a popsicle while at Pop and Grammy's house!

Ainzlee had a well baby check up last week! She is growing so fast!
Weight 18 pounds
Lenght 27 inches
RaeLynn playing in the dryer!!
Last weekend we went to a family reunion, and were able to go to the open house of the Twin Falls, Idaho Temple! It is so awesome, and the inside is beautiful!!

8 comments:

Nate and Ash said...

I'm glad you had a good time, but I'm even more happy that you are HOME!! :) ..at least for now! You guys have a busy August too!! Had fun tonight! :)--ash

Jenni said...

Fun! It is always so great to go home and spend time with family. You're girls are growing up so fast. I hope Raelynn (I think I spell it wrong every time, I'm so sorry!) gets lovin' the water.

Taylor said...

Fun, Busy Summer! I totally know what you mean about Ainzlee being called a boy. Paisley can have a bow on her head and they still call her a boy. Most the time I just go along with it, but sometimes it does drive me crazy and I want to scream "can't you see the pink and the bows." Paisley and I are going to be in town over Labor day for the Pocatello Marathon - maybe we can get together sometime.

Mily said...

You guys! Your girls are growing up so fast! They are adorable! We finally have gotten Austin to swim by himself...no longer clingy in the pool! It's great!

Jerolyn and Matt said...

Sounds like you guys had a good time. This summer has flown by! I don't know where it went, but it's almost gone. I'm not quite ready for winter, but it'll be here before we know it! I can't believe how big your girls are getting. They are only getting cuter, too! We need to have you all down to our house before Stu goes back to school. When you are around Rigby, let us know and we can have you over! Miss you guys. Hope all is well!!

Devin and Megan said...

Oh I really hope you guys don't hate me! I really REALLY sorry for getting food poisoning! The meat was bad and I didn't realize it! I am so sorry! Glad to hear ya'll are doing better! Please check our blog! Again I am sorry

ashley said...

Arlee!! How fun!! Those cutie pie girls of yours, WOW!! Ummmm, and I love that picture of you guys at the temple. So good of all of you. Frame it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there,
We love checkin' out your blog and feeling connected. Your girls are adorable!!! Keep in touch.
Becky and Ben