We had a wonderful Valentine's Day together as a family! The girls were spoiled(
thanks Grandma Guylia, and Grammy)! We made pink heart pancakes for breakfast, which was a lot of fun! And just hung out all day !
Heart pancakes!
The girls in their cute Valentines outfits!!
I made these cute skirts for the girls and they wore them to church yesterday!
(thanks Becky for all your help, it was a lot of fun!)
10 comments:
Fun skirts! I can't wait to start learning to sew when I stay home!!
Super cute!! I can't believe you made those. So Cute! Maybe you could help me get a little more use our of that sewing machine of mine. It was fun having you guys over.
Oh my gosh they are super cute!!!! I can't believe you find time to sew adorable skirts!
Sounds like you all had fun! I love the sweet little outfits and skirts :)
I love their matching "cheese" grins even more than I adore those cute little skirts!
Those girlies are darling! Good job on the skirts! You are so talented! Just too dang cute!
wow, way cute skirts!
Don't say that you aren't SUPER talented, because you are!!!!!! Always coming up with something new to make and they always turn out cute!!! :) You're amazing in every way! :) --ash
Wow...awesome job on the skirts!!! They are so cute. The colors are really fun and perfect for you girls. Glad you had a great Valentine's Day.
Fun stuff - don't you love packages from grandparents. Paisley has already learned that the mail that comes in the big manila envelopes is usually full of fun stuff for her. Super cute skirts - I wish we lived closer together so we could do fun projects together!
Post a Comment