Thursday, June 25, 2009

More Adventures!!

My brother Ben graduated from high school the end of May! He has been offered wrestling scholarships to a few different schools and a really big one back east, but has declined them all in order to serve a mission. We are so happy for him. He is about done with all his mission papers, but doesn't turn 19 till September!! We are excited to see where he will be serving!

 
Proud Parents with Ben!!!!!!

Selah and Ben!

Happy Family with the graduate!


Bedtime stories with Grammy are always exciting!! 

 
Dirt & water go well together!! Showing off the bathing suit!


Ainzlee loved playing with the hose, especially when she finally figured it out!


Trying on Rae's helmet, backwards! Love the cheesy face! And so proud of herself!


Louie wishing she would just leave him alone!

 
AWHHHHHH, nice refreshing water on a HOT summer day!!!!

 
RaeLynn and Cora ready to go camping in the living room, pajamas and all!! 

 
Nice marshmallow!! Yummy smores!!

 
My mom got a fire pit for Mother's Day and so of course we took advantage of it the last few days we were there!! Ainzlee only liked the chocolate and the boogers in her nose!! 


Grammy and Rae! 

So over the 6 weeks we were there, Ainzlee pretty much got into EVERYTHING!! I am being very serious when I say EVERYTHING!! She loved pouring the bottle of dog shampoo all over the rug in the bathroom, the bottle of syrup on the kitchen floor while rubbing her fingers through it, the dog dish everyday, hot chocolate packet all over the carpet, finding her in the bathroom her legs and all in the toilet taking a bath, and those are just a few things! Of course I didn't get any pictures of any of it but I sure did on the best one ever! The one that tops it off happened on the thursday before we moved. We were all upstairs trying to gather things together, then the next thing I know Ainzlee is gone! I send Caleb downstairs to find her, he tells me she is just playing! So I continue with what I was doing! I can hear Ainzlee coming up the stairs, and she is as happy as can be. I go out into the hall to meet her and she has blood all over her mouth, coming out her nose, her hands, clothes and some on her toes. I start to panic, examine her face, nose, mouth, her whole body but can't find anything. The whole time I am thinking it doesn't smell like blood, but I couldn't put my finger on it. So when you look at this picture what do you think? And then I head downstairs to find.................................

 

An open package of RED Kool Aid!!


Well Ainzlee hope you enjoyed it!!

7 comments:

Erin Darrington said...

It totally does look like blood! How scary for you for those first few moments! I think my favorite picture would have to be Rae showing off her bathing suit! I love it! We miss you guys and hope you are feeling settled.

Hannah said...

I would love to see you guys!!!! Where exactly do you guys live? And I told my mom we had to have a BBQ and invite you guys! We are always doing bon fires in our field that would be a blast!!! And did you cut your hair? It looks super cute!

Jeff and Aubry said...

Yea, that blood thing would have made me panic, too! That is hilarious that Ainzlee gets into everything like that. I'm quickly learning how quickly even a 9 month old can get into pretty much anything she wants with a little determination...even if I have created an obsticle course to keep her away! And I just love that picture of Raelynn showing off her bathing suit! Too funny!!

Melissa said...

Scary! I felt the same way when we lived at Grandpa Hodges for a few weeks and Jared was just about Ainzlee's age. I could not let him out of my sight!!! I hope you guys are feeling settled, and I'm so glad Stu and Tyler got to talk today, it's always nice to hear from you guys :)

ashley said...

Are you KIDDING?? You had me so freaked out! Little turkey! My gosh, that stuff really looks like blood. Busy little girl......cracks me up!

Dalling Family said...

Yeah looks like fun. We sure miss you guys. We are moving to Twin Falls on Wed. Pretty Crazy!

The Henriksons said...

Hey Hardys!! We would love to have you guys over and love to see your new place. Are you planning to go to Eisenhauers for the big fire work thing? You should!! Just got home from Weiser. Another fun week. Millie