Last Saturday we ventured out to the woods of La center, WA to
cut down our Christmas Tree! It was a beautiful drive! The girls were
excited when we first got there, but after about 20 minutes they were
ready to go because it was so COLD!!
Rae is on the hunt for the perfect tree!
Ainz is excited to find that prefect tree!
And here it is....... the Hardy's
perfect Christmas Tree!!
Mama and the girls!
Enjoying themselves
Ok, now I am COLD and ready to go!
And of course it wouldn't be an adventure unless
Grammy and Pop tagged along!!
We also celebrated my Dad's 51st Birthday!
Caleb got to cut down their perfect tree!!
Grammy and the girls!
The Jorgensen's
Here is the whole crew!
We had such a great time searching
for just the right tree and just being together as a family!!
(and yes the dog is sniffing Stuarts bum bum)
6 comments:
Wow you guys look so cold!!! Looks like you guys had so much fun!!! We had a huge shipment of real Oregon Christmas trees come in last weekend, people were in line for hours waiting!
Oh my goodness! You got a shot of your Dad smiling!! I love it! And we'd say give Stu a good game for us, but it looks like Senor Doggy took care of that one for us :) love love!
Miss you guys lots
I was just thinking about our crocheting yesterday... miss you R! :)
How fun!! And your dad looks like a completely different person!! :) Have a good holiday season.
I love Rae's coat. That is so fun to have a real tree. And even more to go and pick out!
I think your naked tree looks great! Can't wait to see it all decorated.
That is so awesome! I can't believe how big your girls are getting.
Post a Comment