Friday night, I wasn't feeling too well.
My head had been in the toilet a few times that day, and
I had just finished taking a shower.
I was an emotional wreck!!
Ainzlee came up to me and we started having a conversation.
This is how it went...........
Ainzlee says, "mama you bebe make you sick?"
I say, "yes, the baby does make me sick."
Ainzlee says, "then get your bebe out!"
I started laughing and crying, this was so comforting to
me, knowing that my sweet little Ainzlee had the answer.
I told her that yes that would help mama feel better, but now
wasn't a good time for the baby to come just yet. He/she needs
to grow more, so that the baby will be strong and healthy.
This conversation made me realize that my girls know more
than I thought they did. They know when I am having a bad day,
or when I am having a good day. Or if I just start crying
it is because I LOVE them so much. They are my little inspirations.
Rae and Ainzlee keep me going,
and I am so grateful for them.
Love You RaeLynn and Ainzlee!!
9 comments:
Aww! Way to go Ainz! Super cute.
Sorry you are feeling so yuck! Couple more months and you'll be feelin better!
Oh! Also, Joseph is getting leave in August, not July like we thought, so maybe we can hook up around then, if not, no biggy!
Love you guys!
So sorry you aren't feeling well. Your girls sure are adorable and no doubt, your little bun in the oven will be just the same.
raelynn papa
Such a sweet and tender moment! I am so glad that children are worth it!!! And so sorry that you have been so sick! I would love to live close enough so the girls could come and chill at our house so you could get a breather!
You guys are awesome! Your girls are adorable and congrats on baby #3! I hope you start feeling better soon! (:
That is so sweet. My heart goes out to you. I remember how hard your pregnancies are.
A side note: I love the Buzz PJ's. I call Buzz Charlotte's first celebrity crush.
Congrats Arlee!! It has been so long since I have been on here! That is exciting! Hope you feel better. You don't have much longer to go!
I love that picture of the two of them! The end is close my friend, you are an amazing woman - truly! We are hoping we all will be well in the next couple days so we can see you guys!
Love Love
Super cute and I hope that you feel better soon! Congratulations BTW!!! Glad you have too cute little girls looking out for you :)
Take care of you!
Post a Comment