Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Will you be my Valentine?

Good Morning Arlee,

I'm sure you're thinking, "why me?" And you know why because I

had to hack into your account and publicly express my tender feelings for you.

So, I remember the first Valentines Day that we were together

as a couple, not necessarily physically in the same room, city or state,

but in HEART. :)


I wasn't bitter or anything, but you know family comes first

and I knew you had to go to a family event in Vancouver.




So what would be the second best thing?

Spend Valentines Day with my, then, soon to be father-in-law.

I'm pretty sure Paul and I would agree that it wasn't

our first choice to spend Valentines together and

needless to say since then we haven't had a Valentines Day quite like it.

Just like a lot of things out there Valentines Day

has gotten better and better, year after year for the last 8 years.










Arlee, in conclusion I want to thank you for loving me like

a fat kid loves cakes and wanting me like FBI's most wanted.

Love you,

Stu

2 comments: