Spring break was filled with a lot of fun adventures
and lots of just laying around in our jammies!! That's just
how we roll. But the best adventure was the aquatic center.
The girls loved the wave pool. Both would swim into the
waves with their lifejackets and had no fear. Baylee wasn't
too sure about the waves at first but by the time we were
ready to go she didn't want to get out of the water!
I want YOU!!
Rae and Ainzlee loves playing in the little pool
because it was nice and warm! While
playing in the little pool they would pretend to be
mermaids and splash around. I love that they
play so well together and use their imagination!!
TA DA!
Love her cheesy face!
Baylee didn't really want her picture taken.
Look how big they all are!!
Perfect little pose from Boo.
I just love those blue eyes and red hair!
Cheese
1 comment:
They are all so perfect Arlee. Love them all.
Post a Comment