Ainzlee has discovered her fingers!! Now that she discovered her fingers they are always in her mouth, and sometimes she tires to get both hands in her mouth at the same time!! I love it!!
RaeLynn got some hair things at the store and wanted daddy to put them in her hair!! She loved having daddy playing with her hair, but I think Stuart loved it even more!!
5 comments:
Those are really cute pictures! :) Ainzlee has a very cute smile! Love RaeLynn's hair, way to go Stu!!
that is so cute fun daddy pics
So cute! i love that you have 2 girls...they will be the best of friends! and i love the 'do. nice work, Stu!
Nice style Stu......do you know how to french braid?? Ainzlee would look great in braids!!
hey hardy's. Your fam looks so cute! I can't believe how much Raelynn has grown!! crazy! oh yeah um this is sabrina lawton by the way from the good ol' days in rexburg. saw your name on the kays:)
Post a Comment