Monday, April 14, 2008

A-Z Tag

a-attached or single: Attached to my husband Stuart Hardy
b-best friend: My husband and my mom
c-cake or pie: Both but would rather have pie!!
d-day of choice: Sunday because I feel like I don't have to do anything, but spend time w/family
e-essential item: Clean underwear for Rae and Diapers for Ainzlee
f-favorite color: Purple and Green
g-gummy bears or worms: Worms
h-hometown: Hermiston, Oregon
i-indulgence(s): eating anything sweet, and crafts
j-January or July: July all the way!!
k-kids: 2 RaeLynn 2 1/2, and Ainzlee 3 months
l-life is incomplete without: Family (families are forever)
m-marriage date: March 19, 2004
n-number of siblings- 3 brothers
o-oranges or apples: Oranges
p-phobias or fears: water if I can't see the bottom, you never know what could be down there
q-quote(s): "We may not have it all together, but together we have it all"
r-reason to smile: Each day brings new challenges
s-season: Summer and Fall
t-tag five: Cyndi Taylor, Jerolyn Hill, Ashley Johnston, Cami Wilcox, and Stephanie Kelly
u-unknown fact about me: RaeLynn, Ainzlee, and I have the same birth mark in the same place
v-vegetarian or oppressor of animal: Meat, is the only way to go!
w-worst habit: bitting my finger nails
x-x-rays or ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
y-your favorite food: Anything from Olive Garden especially the salad and bread sticks, YUM!!
z-zodiac: Gemini

1 comment:

Amber said...

hey girl! It's good to see that you guys are doing great- it's just nice to see how life is treating everyone. I need to ass you guys to our blog ( is that cool with you?) Also, I think it's kinda cool that you and your gals have the same birth mark!
You guys take care!