Wednesday, September 3, 2008

FuN aT tHe StAtE fAiR

Moday we went to the Eastern Idaho State Fair!! It was pretty chilly when we got there, but not too bad! We had a good time seeing all the animals!! The cows, horse, bunnies, pigs, and goats!! The goats where the best part!! One of them kept trying to eat the stroller. I am not sure Ainzlee really knew what to think about the goat! It was great!! We did end up leaving early because of the weather. It began pooring a few hours after we arrived, but we were able to see the animals and have a great time!


Here are some more pictures of our adventures of the past month!! I am glad we are finally done traveling for a while!!

Stu and Arlee trying out the knee board!! We both did really good, and had a great time!

Riding bikes at a family reunion!
What a good looking family?
Stu took RaeLynn on their first daddy daughter date to the movies, and saw Kung fu Panda!


RaeLynn was eating popcorn in her bed, and of course sharing with her sister!

RaeLynn will be trying out for the 2024 Olympics!

7 comments:

Jenni said...

Man your girls are getting big! Ainzylee (ok so I have no idea how to spell it) is starting to look so much like Raelynn! And you knee boarding, you go girl! You are braver then I!

Jerolyn and Matt said...

What a fun and busy summer you guys have had! We've missed hanging out with you guys. Call us when things slow down and we'll have you down for dinner and games or something.

PS Your girls are so adorable! I can't believe how big they are getting!

Erin Darrington said...

Dang I miss you guys. You are awesome. We love your family!
D+H=BFF

Giles Fam said...

Arlee, you look so good! And it looks like you guys have been having so much fun. Knee boarding--I'm totally jealous. I haven't done that in forever. Enjoy the nice weather while it lasts--fall is on it's way!!

Dalling Family said...

looks like you guys are having a great time this summer...get it in before school I guess!

Mily said...

Looks like you guys had a great time at the Fair! THose crazy goats! You guys all look great! Oh and we are big fans of Kung Fu Panda.

Sandy said...

Your girls are so cute. I miss all the times Raelynn would wonder into our apartment and play with anything because we had no toys. She is such a doll, and I hope someday to finally meet your sweet not so little anymore Ainzylee. I am also glad you had fun at the fair. I miss stuff like that. Well I am just wondering what events Raelynn is going to do in the olypmics. haha OH and Arlee I am so incredibly jealous you look so good, I wish I looked that good even after having one baby and you have had two! Whats your secret do tell. If its knee boarding I'm in trouble cause I'm not very good. But I am glad you guys had fun, hope the good weather holds out a long time yet for us all I'm not ready for fall and winter.