


Just some random pictures of the girls!
RaeLynn hurt her nose, and I am not too sure how she hurt it but she said she needed a bambam!! I can't believe she was able to breath with that thing on!
Rae wearing her cowgirl hat and sweet shades!
Congratulations Derek and Stephanie!
Yeah! They will be getting married the end of December in the Rexburg, Idaho Temple! I am so excited for them, and can't wait for Stephanie to be part of the family!
Stephanie and Derek THE ROCK
9 comments:
HOLY MOLY!!! You weren't kidding! The band-aid pic cracks me up!!!! Raelynn and Ainzlee both have such cute personalities. Oh I'm so happy for Derek and Stephanie, how fun!!! (ONLY THREE MORE DAYS!!!!)--ash
How cute!! Those girls are too cute! And the bambam......hahaha!!
Congrats Derek!!
Oh, and you must have gone to JCPenney because we used that same background with the wood floor for our poses too a couple of weeks ago. Too cute!
How cute! I love your girls. Congrats Derek! That's awesome.
Cute Pics! I'm glad that they turned out for you. Your girls look like little angels. :-)
Your family rocks, we miss you guys like crazy! I can't wait to see you for a little bit and a couple of weeks. Those pictures of your girls are awesome, they are both so beautiful like their mom... and I guess Stu helped a little :oD. Keep being the rock star momma that you are and I'll see you soon.
Erin
Your girls are too cute! Those pictures turned out so well! Where did you go? That's awesome for Derek! Tell him the Hills said congrats! We'll give you our address so we can get an invitation. That is so wonderful! We still need to have you guys down. When is a good time for you? Let us know!
Cute little girly pictures. Is RaeLynn's hair naturally curly like that? Paisley has a little curl in hers which I love since my hair is as strait as sticks. CONGRATS Derek! I am so happy for him - Hope you are doing great!
Hey guys!!! We miss you guys so much!! Congrats to Derek!!! How exciting! Is he still doing the cage fighting and the soccer? LOL What have you guys been up to? Is Stu-still a Mela-gangsta???
Cute pictures of the girls! Congrats on being in the final semester...not much longer now. Wahoo! You guys rock our socks!
Post a Comment