Friday, October 3, 2008

On the Road

The girls and I are off to Oregon for 10 days to visit family and friends! See you when we get back!

5 comments:

Giles Fam said...

Oh how fun!! Hope you have a great time! (Are you driving by yourself with 2 little kids---I'm totally in awe of you!)

Sandy said...

Tonz of fun I hope you have a great trip. Although I think your brave going by yourself with two kids. But your a great mom so I am sure you'll do great.

Ashlee said...

Have fun in Oregon!! Linc can't wait for his friends to come back!!

Laura said...

Wow oregon, I love that place, I can't wait to hear all about it!

maynardmoments said...

What's up! This is Ben Maynard writing thee. Good to hear that you guys are well. Almost done is Rexburg! Crazy! Well, we sure love you guys.