Wednesday, October 1, 2008

HaPpY bIrThDaY RAELYNN!!

Arlee RaeLynn Hardy came into this world on October 1, 2005 weighing in at a woppin 8 pounds 4 ounces and 21 1/2 inches long! She was so beautiful and we couldn't believe that she was all ours! We are so blessed to have her in our life! She brings so much joy and happiness to our little family! We love you RaeLynn and hope you have a wonderful birthday!


RaeLynn 5 days old


What a cute grin?


Rae and Mama


1st Easter 6 mths Cowboy Up!


RaeLynn's 1st Birthday 2nd Halloween


Ride'em cowgirl! 18 months


A day at the park 2nd Birthday


3rd Halloween Cheese

Rae's Mary Poppins Hat Rae ironing


RaeLynn loves playing with her Littlest Pet Shop!

11 comments:

Jerolyn and Matt said...

Happy Birthday Raelynn! We miss you and your parents! Whenever you find time, let us know! We're around! Take care!

The VIPs said...

Really, really cute blog, I love your pictures!

The VIPs said...

that sounds awesome, Audrey would love to have someone to play with!

Nate and Ash said...

AWW!!! I love the pictures!! Happy Birthday RaeLynn!! We love you! You are such a sweet girl, and Lincoln's first and FAVORITE friend (Ainzlee is right beside her!!). Hope you have a good day! --ash

Giles Fam said...

Ahhhh---I love seeing pics of her growing up---since I had never seen her as a baby. SO CUTE! Happy Birthday, RaeLynn!!

Chance and Alisha said...

Happy Birthday Raelynn! Your a super cute girl! We're so glad your Masons friend!
ps. Is her name really Arlee?

Erin Darrington said...

Happy B-day Rae! I love the pictures you posted Arlee, it's fun to see how much she has grown up.

Mily said...

Happy Birthday RaeLynnn! You are one cute little girl!

Andrea :) said...

What fun to watch her grow up! I hope she had a great day! Enjoy your vacation. :)

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday Raelynn! I can't believe that she's already three! Blows my mind. Your girls are beautiful! i love those pics you got taken in the previous post! Sooo stinkin' cute!

Laura said...

ahh, cute raelynn! happy birth day