A lot has been going on since my last post almost 2 months ago, I know that is just pathetic! My new years goal is to post at least 2 times a week! I think I should be able to handle that, right? Ok, well, where do I start.........Graduation!!
Yep that is right Stuart graduted the beginning of December! Yeppie another chapter of our lives has been completed! It was an awesome commencement, Elder Dieter F. Uchdorf spoke! I think he is such an amazing person, and he addressed the graduates well! Stuarts mom, dad, and sister were able to be there for the big accomplishment! Stuart is the first in his family to get a bachelors, so it was a big deal!! It has been so nice to have him home everyday by about 4, somedays I don't know what to do with him around. But I am really loving him helping with dinner, around the house, and of course RaeLynn and Ainzlee are just happy to have him home to play with! Now that the holidays are over he has more time to focus on finding a job! Congratulations, Papa! We are so proud of you and love you so much!! Arlee, and the girls!
Yep that is right Stuart graduted the beginning of December! Yeppie another chapter of our lives has been completed! It was an awesome commencement, Elder Dieter F. Uchdorf spoke! I think he is such an amazing person, and he addressed the graduates well! Stuarts mom, dad, and sister were able to be there for the big accomplishment! Stuart is the first in his family to get a bachelors, so it was a big deal!! It has been so nice to have him home everyday by about 4, somedays I don't know what to do with him around. But I am really loving him helping with dinner, around the house, and of course RaeLynn and Ainzlee are just happy to have him home to play with! Now that the holidays are over he has more time to focus on finding a job! Congratulations, Papa! We are so proud of you and love you so much!! Arlee, and the girls!
We went to Oregon to spend Christmas with my family! We had a wonderful Christmas! Santa spoiled the girls, along with family! We are truly blessed! It was so much fun watching RaeLynn open all her presents. She got a Sleeping Beauty Vanity from Santa, after that she didn't want to open anything else! She loves fixing her hair, putting makeup on, and looking so pretty!!!! Ainzlee got a little kitchen from Santa, and same thing she wasn't interested in anything else, she played with the kitchen all morning! On Saturday the 27, my brother Derek and Stephanie were sealed in the Columbia River Washington Temple! It was such an amazing expereince for the whole family, and we couldn't be more happier for the two of them and their new life together!
On our way home from Oregon we stopped to see Stuart's mom, brother and his family that were visiting from Texas! It was so much fun for RaeLynn and Ainzlee to play with their cousins! We are so happy that we were able to see them, even though it was for such a short time!
We had a pretty uneventful New Years but it was really nice having Stuart home for the day! Stuart has been busy applying for jobs and figuring out things for grad school! It seems like looking for a job is a full time job! hahaha! Good luck!
Random Pictures!!
14 comments:
Aww guys!! We miss you so much!!!! Congrats to Stu for graduating!! Is he still a Mela-Gangsta??? :-) We have a Christmas card for you guys, if you send us your Address :-D Miss you!!!
Congratulations on finishing school! Your girls are absolutely adorable and I can't believe how big Ainzlee is already!
Looks like you guys have had fun, Congratulations to Stuart on his BA!
Yeah - i had been checking back to see when you were going to post abut X-mas. Looks like you guys had a great one! I love the bottom picture of Ainzlee making that cheesy smile - too cute! Have a great new year and we will keep you posted on any new baby news!
Yay for graduation! Sound like you guys had a great holiday season. Good luck with the job hunt, Texas is always a great place to be!
Ainzlee has the best cheesy smile ever! I'm glad that everything went a-o-k with the rest of your drive amidst all the crazy snow. I can't believe that she is going to be 1 tomorrow! pure craziness. It was so good to see you guys, even if it was only for a little bit, we keep secretly (okay not so secretly) hoping you guys will end up in Boise. We're so proud of you Stu, you seriously amaze us with all you were able to somehow balance during the past few semesters (we know the only reason you were able to do it all is because of your amazing honey). Your bachelors is a tribute to both of you! Congrats again! We love you guys!
Love Love & Pace (pach-eh :))
The Darringtons
PS we were watching this thing on PBS on great places to go in Idaho during the winter and they highlighted Island Park. They showed the midget cabin AND a "big fish" we laughed. Love you guys
Yay......how fun!! And congrats Stu!! And gosh, where did baby Ainzlee go?? and RaeLynn is such a little lady! Can't even believe how fast they're growing.
Wow, congrats to all of you. School, work, church callings, parents of 2, ect. You are amazing!!!! The pictures were adorable. You are such a cute family. Good luck in the job hunt, something great is coming your way for sure!
It was great seeing you guys at the wedding. And we are hoping for a job out our way!! Love ya Millie
Happy Graduation! That is so exciting! And on to Grad school, huh? Hey I'm sure there are a lot of job opportunities up his alley in Evanston Wyoming, think about it :)
Gosh, I'm sure Stu's mom would love to have you in Twin Falls. Hahaha!! I just wanted to add one more place you are wanted. Congratulations on graduation and good luck in your job hunt.
Yay for the Hardy's! Stu and Ainzlee have matching cheesy smiles :) Sorry we missed the reception, it turned into a rough night with a cranky mommy and worn out toddler! Love you guys.
congrats on graduating. Your family is adorable. and woah look at the snow, I almost forgot what it looked like! or at least that somewhere out there , there is snow.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Graduation is such a great feeling and accomplishment for the whole family!!!
Post a Comment