Thursday, October 22, 2009

The PuMkIn PaTcH

Another adventure while in Hermiston! Caleb's cub
scout group was going to the pumpkin patch so we
decided to tag along. Rae and Ainz had such a
fun time sitting on the bales of hay, going for
a hay ride, picking their very own pumpkin, and
the goodies! But most of all they were excited to be
going with Grammy and Uncle Caleb!
Oh by the way this is my 100th post!! WOOT WOOT!!

5 comments:

Kinley said...

Happy 100! Thise girls of yours are so cute! Looks like Rae found a perfect pumpkin!

Erin Darrington said...

Happy 100th! Love your little family!!
Love Love!

Taylor said...

I love pumpkin patches and fall time and all the simple fun that can be had. Paisley is in love with pumpkins right now - I love when kids get into the holidays.

Jeff and Aubry said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE going to them pumpkin patch! Glad you guys had fun! And yay for your 100th post!! I'm still waiting to get there, but every time I log in, I check the number I'm on! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy 100th! Your girls are adorable! And getting so big! Hope everything is going well!!