Thursday, October 1, 2009

RaeLynn the Birthday Girl!!

Then

Now

Papa, Mama & Ainzlee wish you a
HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY!
WE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!

12 comments:

Jerolyn and Matt said...

Happy Birthday RaeLynn! Hope you have a great day!

Erin Darrington said...

Hey I was just getting on here to wish her a happy birthday and you beat me to it! Well I guess you are her mommy huh?
"Happy Birthday to Rae Happy Birthday to Rae Happy Birthday to dear beautiful wonderful sparkly princess RaeLyyyyyyyyyyynn, Happy Birthday to you!"
We wish we could be in your life more, but know that we love you and we think you are so very special.
Love:
Erin Jacob and Jane

Melissa said...

Wow, look at little miss sassy pants! Happy Birthday RaeLynn!!!!

Nate and Ash said...

ohhhh Happy bday Rae!!!! Have a suprt fun day. Love yah lots!!

acandiedapple said...

I can't believe she is 4! Time sure does fly! Happy Birthday RaeLynn! So, do you want to get together next Wednesday? We could do a playdate at Megan's house or we could meet somewhere for lunch. Whatever.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cutie! Love of love from Aunt Teri and Uncle Joseph.

Jeff and Aubry said...

WHAT??? RaeLynn is 4?? Wow! Happy birthday, girl! You are sure growing up fast!

meng said...

So cute! Happy bday!

maynardmoments said...

Those pictures of the then and now sent me into a total time warp. She is an adorable girl. Happy Birthdy RaeLynn!

Taylor said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it is a fun one!

Lillian D'Ann Miskin said...

Yay! Tell her happy bday for us! Cora can't wait for her bday. Every time someone else has one it's all she can talk about!! Love you and miss you!

Wendy and Spencer said...

I hope RaeLynn had a great birthday! What a fun age. I love your blocks you made!