Friday, November 6, 2009

My Little Mommies!!

Yesterday as the girls and I were playing with their babies, I realized that
they are alway paying attention. RaeLynn was trying to get her
baby to sleep but needed a rocking chair, and then
she needed something to rest her feet on. RaeLynn was doing what
I did when I would fed Ainzlee. Now that Ainzlee is a little
older she is watching what her big sister is doing, and is always
right there behind her doing the same thing. I just hope that as a mom
I am doing the right things for my girls so that one day, a LONG time from
now when they are mothers they will remember what I as their mother
have taught them. RaeLynn and Ainzlee are alway watching and learning
from my example, and that means so much to me. It just helps me
want to be a better mother for them!
I love my girls so much and would do anything for them.

Ainzlee rocking Baby Jaden to sleep!! shhhh
RaeLynn giving Baby Casey loves aka kisses!
Rae feeding Baby Casey and rocking her to sleep!! shhhh
Ainzlee was feeding Jaden but had to say cheese
for the camera!

Just a side note! My etsy shop is open!
I will have actual bean bag chairs that I have made
to sell on etsy within a week. Just click on my button at
the top of my blog on the left side! Thanks!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh MY! They are so cute. I remember those times with Savannah... Cherish the moments, because they fly by faster than you may notice. You are a good Mommy and teaching them by a very good example. Love you guys and miss you so much!

Love, Teri

maynardmoments said...

Hooray, I have been waiting for your shop to open. I hope it goes wonderfully. You have some dang cute stuff.

Amber said...

So super cute!! Seriously, so stinkin' cute.

Ashley said...

What sweet little mommies!! i love that! :)

And congrats on opening up the etsy shop. The bean bags are adorable!! I'm so proud of you for getting things going. Just watch.....it'll grow and grow from here! :)

Erin Darrington said...

Yay I can't wait to look at your little shop! Your girls have a fabulous mother to look up to, I look up to her too ;). Love you!

Erin Darrington said...

ps: i'd buy your pattern but I lack the "beginner sewing skills"! Where are you when I need you!

pps: my word verification is pottr - does the fact that that made me happy make me an even bigger Harry Potter geek? Yes, I think so...

TNT Satellites and Home Theater said...

oh my gosh I just looked at your family pictures and they are sooo dang cute! what an adorable family! By the way this is the thurmans, sorry it is signed in as Darin's business account.