Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tis the season.....for Family Photos!!

October 10, 2009
Princess RaeLynn 4 years old
The Girls soaking their feet!
Stuart & Arlee
Papa throwing Ainzlee in the air!
Proud Parents
This is my fav but you can see Stu's gum in his mouth!!
Mama & Ainz
Rae LOVES when Papa throws her in the air!
Sweet Ainzlee 20 months old
The Hardy Things in Life!!
Thanks Katie for doing such a fantastic job, you are the BEST!
We love the pictures!!

5 comments:

Taylor said...

Love the pictures! Now go print them and put them on your wall! I still need to do that - hopefully by x-mas!

Sessions said...

I love the pictures what a beautiful family and I can't believe how far Stu can throw Rae Lynn in the air I don't know if I could watch that is incredible!!!

Marcie said...

I can not believe how big your girls have gotten. The pictures are beautiful and you look amazing! Me goal in life is to be more like you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! These pictures are amazing. Soooo cute!

Ariane said...

What a beautiful family! Maybe there's a way to photoshop the gum out of your favorite picture?