Thursday, December 17, 2009

And then there was no..........

PACI!!!! Yeah I am so excited to say that Ainzlee has been paci free
for over a week now!! I am so overjoyed! She was very attatched to the
silly thing. When she wanted it she would make this sound, it sounded
like she was hyperventilating. It was really weird. The car has been
the hardest thing because she has nothing to do, but it is getting
better. Every now and again she looks in the kitchen drawer but when
she can't find it she just goes about her merry way!
I can't believe she is going to be 2 the beginning of January!
Love you Ainzlee!!

10 comments:

Jeff and Aubry said...

Yay! Now how did you do it?? Claire only gets hers in bed but I'm afraid of what she will do if we take it away it when she goes to sleep. So share your secret,please!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Aubry,
We threw all the pacifiers away except one, and then cut a little whole in the one. Big enough that she knew something was different. She didn't like it, so we just kept telling her that it was yucky. Then one night we put her to bed with it and she didn't want it. She did cry a little the first night but then got over it. She asks for it once in awhile but I just tell her it is yucky and she is a big girl. Good luck, you will know when she is ready!

maynardmoments said...

That cheesy grin of hers is so cute! I can't believe she is almost two. I still can't believe you have two kids. What happened?

Becky Sue said...

Go Ainzlee! That is Awesome!

The Henriksons said...

Good job Arlee!! I think that is one of the hardest things to let go of. She is such a cutie!! We are making gingerbread houses with graham crackers on Monday for FHE and want to invite you guys!! Call me!! Millie

Jerolyn and Matt said...

Hooray! That is such a big deal! She is so dang cute! Hope all is well! Thanks for the Christmas card! What a nice lookin' family!

Taylor said...

WOO HOO! Go Ainzlee!

The VIPs said...

hey! sorry it's taken me so long to get you our address. It's 16692 N. Investor Loop #103 Nampa, ID 83687, I'd love yours if you'd like a card as well

Chance and Alisha said...

Good for her! I love when the paci's are gone and you can see all of their cute face. I have to ask, is she potty trained too? it looks like she is wearing panties. She grew up so fast!

nat said...

Man, I wish I could tell Adam his paci is yucky and he would just throw it away! HAHAHA just kidding! I can't believe she is 2! Your girls are so cute!