Over the weekend, we took the girls to Thornton's Tree Farm, and
found the perfect tree. My family came for the weekend and they
found their perfect tree too. It was such a blast. Caleb and the girls loved
feeding the animals! And of course the hayride was FUN!
Petting the goats!
Uncle Caleb & RaeLynn
Hardy Family on the hayride!
Ainzlee entertaining herself!!
(notice the spit bubble)
Rae and Ainz watching Papa cut the tree down!
Stuart did a great job cutting the tree, especially
since it was his first time!
Our Perfect Tree!
Caleb and Pop cutting down their tree!
Later that day we went to the Festival of Nativities that was hosted by our
Stake. There were about 350 nativities on display from all around the
world. We also watched members preform a live nativity. RaeLynn
loved the kids room where she could dress up as Mary and play in
the stable. She played Mary all weekend, with her Baby Jesus!
(no pics, forgot the camera) After we were done at the nativities we
took my DAD to Dairy Queen to get some ice cream for his
50th BIRTHDAY!
It was a GREAT weekend!
5 comments:
Way to show that tree who's boss! I was so happy to get your Christmas card in the mail, very cute!
Glad your family made it up. Sounds like you had a fun weekend. And your tree did look perfect. Millie
Thats sweet!! That's a pretty good tree too!! How fun.
We always got our tree at Thorntons -well not always, but LOTS of the time! So fun - try and stay warm, my parents said it is freezing there!
I absolutely LOVE real Christmas trees! Getting the Christmas tree is one of my favorite holiday traditions. I come home this saturday! I'm so excited! And I would love to see your family!! Loves!
Post a Comment