Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fun times with PAPA!

Since Stuart is in-between jobs right now he has been home A LOT!
And we have LOVED having him at home with us, especially the girls!
On Monday when he starts his new job, I know the girls are going
to have a hard time with it! But it is for the best! It will be nice
to get back into a groove again! I will miss him too! But I am very
grateful for him and what a wonderful husband/father he is!
He has so much LOVE for our daughters and he shows it all
the time. Good luck with the new job Stuart, we LOVE YOU!
Where's Ainzlee?
Ainzlee and Papa dancing!
Super hero RaeLynn!
Get your groove on!
Castle for the 3 Musketeer Princess!

2 comments:

maynardmoments said...

Having time with daddy is the best! I am sure you all loved having him home for a while. Good luck with the new job!

Melissa said...

How fun! You guys are awesome, we sure do miss you! That second picture, with Stu and Ainzlee, that smile is sooooo Hardy! I see that in Tyler all the time! Good luck on Monday!