Since Ainzlee turned 2 at the beginning of the month, I have noticed
she isn't my little girl anymore! She loves wearing underwear! Ainzlee
goes through about 4 or 5 different outfits a day. Loves to wear shoes!
And she does it all by herself, she doesn't want any help at all!!
If we try to help her she will throw herself on the floor!
Ainzlee is very independent, which is the total opposite of her
sister. Man I love this girl!
Wearing her minnie mouse underwear backwards!
Cute Pigtails!!
Love this smile!
Wearing Rae's sandals on the wrong feet!!
8 comments:
Too Cute! The picture of her with her pig tails looks just like Raelynn!
:)
She is adorable! Love the pictures!
Oh my, those last three pictures..you can totally see RaeLynn in her face!!!!!!!!!!! Love the pigtails! How cute
How cute!!!! She totally looks like Rae!!! Hope you guys are doing well!! We sure miss you guys!
What a cutie! Can I tell you how much she looks like a younger Raelynn in the last picture? If I didn't know better I would have thought it was her!
LOL- I just read some comments - looks like I'm not the only one who thinks that!
Evan laughed and laughed when he saw her in her panties! He said "Hey, we stayed at her house!" We sure do miss you guys! Love ya!
Post a Comment