Stuart, Arlee, RaeLynn, Ainzlee & Baylee
What a cutie. Ya gotta love butta!! Millie
I love that last picture...what a cutie!
The thought of that makes me want to puke. She is so cute! Hope to see you soon!
remind me to tell you my 2 butter stories the next time we chat ;) Love Love
Yum! At a Ward party once, I caught a kid munching away on a stick of butter. *shudder*
Wow! A butter lover! We had a friend who would put cubes of butter on lollipop sticks, roll it in sugar and eat it all up.
Lilly loves butter too. One time she even got into the butter flavor shortening. GROSS. Kids do some funny things.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a cutie. Ya gotta love butta!! Millie
I love that last picture...what a cutie!
The thought of that makes me want to puke. She is so cute! Hope to see you soon!
remind me to tell you my 2 butter stories the next time we chat ;) Love Love
Yum! At a Ward party once, I caught a kid munching away on a stick of butter. *shudder*
Wow! A butter lover! We had a friend who would put cubes of butter on lollipop sticks, roll it in sugar and eat it all up.
Lilly loves butter too. One time she even got into the butter flavor shortening. GROSS. Kids do some funny things.
Post a Comment