Monday, February 8, 2010

"Play Dough" Lollipop Cookies

Last weekend, Stuart was gone snowboarding with the priests so I
decided to make "Play Dough" Lollipop Cookies with the girls! They
had such a fun time rolling out the dough into snakes and then making them
into lollipops! RaeLynn had a better time with it because she knew what to do!
Ainzlee thought it was play dough, she had her ball all over the table, and a
little in her mouth too! But it was so much fun!
You gotta try them!!
They taste really good too!
Go HERE for the recipe!
RaeLynn thought these were the BEST cookies!
So delicious!!
Ainlzee enjoying her cookie!

Maybe they will get to go snowboarding next time!!

And for those of you that read the previous post about our
Valentine Countdown, here is where I got the idea! It has been
a lot of fun for just the 2 of us!! Next year I am going to make one
for the girls do to for each other! It would be a lot of fun
and I know they would love it!! Even though Valentine's is on
Sunday you could still do a countdown from now till Sunday!!
I know your hubby would
LOVE it!!

3 comments:

Jeff and Aubry said...

I totally want to try those cookies! They look great. And lucky Stu to be able to go snowboarding! Jeff's been itching to get out on the mountain.

Mily said...

I've seen those! Good job girls! They look delicious! What cute kids you have!

Erin Darrington said...

I think we may do a valentine's day count up! Just so we can use those cute ideas! We'll do it properly next year! Thanks for the link. I love "Love Actually" but I must have missed that post some how!
Love Love!

PS Didn't you mention that you needed to make a Boise trip this summer? ;)