A couple of summers ago I signed RaeLynn up for swim lessons,
thinking it would be a good idea! Oh boy was I mistaken!!
She would start crying even before we got to the swimming pool!! It
wasn't fun at all! And then after that every time we would
drive by the pool she would say something like,
" I don't want to go swim there.
I don't like putting my head in the water!!"
So I never pushed it after that.
But this year she has totally changed!
She LOVES the water and will even put her head in.....if
she is wearing her goggles!
She even jumped off the diving board a few times!
I am so proud of her!! She did it all on her own and at her own pace!
Now it's hard to keep her out of the water!
That's MY Girl!!!!
Love you little fishy!
2 comments:
Awesome. That means there is hope for Paisley and her anti-head water thing. Love you!
So fun! Brielle is the same way this year. She just thinks she can jump right in...no fear! Kind of scary! Your girls are getting so big and are as adorable as ever!
Post a Comment