Monday, August 30, 2010

~Water Slide~

We went to a friends house to swim in their pool with a slide!
Rae wasn't too sure about it at first! She doesn't mind getting
her face wet but would rather have her goggles on!
Then when she saw all the other kids having a great time,
and she didn't want to miss out on the fun!
After the first time Rae couldn't stop!
She loved the slide!!
And of course we had to feed the llamas!
Ainzlee running from the pool!! She didn't like it!
Instead I pushed her in the swing!

2 comments:

Cara Dickerson said...

Looks like tons of fun! I can't believe how big your girls are! They are too cute! Tad and I were just remembering when we had moved into our old ward and met everyone. Raelynn was so small! Now she is so much older! Where does the time go?

Jenni said...

So fun!!! That looks like a huge slide and pool for a back yard!!! So fun! Did you give it a try?