Hello friends and family! Were doing this with our I touch so it's not going to be too long. We are still in the hospital hanging out with our new beautiful little girl, Baylee Madge. She has some serious attitude and a huge spirit that has brought our family together. Rae and Ainz are totally in love with their brand new doll...i mean sister that they can cuddle with and play with. They warmed up to her very quickly.
Arlee is doing fantastic! Every time our nurse walked in she told us that they were all talking about Arlee because she's super tough and could take the contractions and ultimately the birth without an epaderal. I couldn't be more proud. Stu 's never been mooned so many times due to the backless gown they gave Arlee.
Baylee was born June 8th at 9:19 pm. She weighed in at 8 lbs 3oz and 21 in long. She almost has more hair than Ainzlee, but don't tell Ainz that. Her hair is a darker red than Rae's. If there is anyone there feeling bad for stu because he'll only have girls, don't. He couldn't be happier. If you don't believe me talk to the Giles about it. We are scheduled to leave tomorrow the 10th. Were excited to get home and enjoy the new addition to our family.
Peace and Love
10 comments:
Congrats guys! I am so excited to see more pictures of little Baylee. I know this is a long shot but Calder and I will be in Hermiston June 21 - 28. We would love to meet up if there is any chance you might be around. I know you just had a baby and all. :)
Also, can you email me your address? cowilcox@gmail.com
Congrats! So exciting. I always knew Stu would be the perfect dad for all girls!
Congrats! I love the name Baylee. very cute! Glad that things are going well for you!
Congrats friends! Arlee is something past awesome, they would have been talking about the awesomeness with or without the epidural!
Congrats! How are lucky are you to have 3 beautiful little girls and one beautiful wife, Stu??? So So Lucky!! We are so happy for you guys and are excited to see some pics when you get around to it.
We are so happy for you guys! I wish we lived closer. I can't wait to meet her when you guys pass through in a month or two. Love Love!
Hahah LOVE the post! Congrats on baby girl number three! Seriously, girls are where it's at...so who could even think to be upset about it?! They are awesome! Glad you all are doing well. Way to go, Arlee on going natural. You are awesome! Good luck to the adjustment of having three kids...we can go through it together. :)
Congrats!! Glad she is here. Love the name Baylee! Just fits perfect with you cute little family
CONGRATS!!! Cute name and cute family!
Congratulations on your new baby girl!!! We love you guys.....
Post a Comment