Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Miss Baylee's first photo shoot....

Take 1
Baylee had her first photo shoot when she was 10 days old!
I think she did a pretty good job!
But I also think she is the most adorable little
newborn baby ever! I just LOVE those cheeks
and all her tiny features!
These are all my favorites!
Happy 3 weeks Baylee!
She had her 2 week well baby check last
friday and weighed in at 8 lbs 14 ounces!

6 comments:

love.joy.lane said...

Beautiful! She is perfect.

Dalling Family said...

Very sweet! She is beautiful!

Jeff and Aubry said...

Seriously adorable!

Melissa said...

I think she looks so much like Rae in those pictures! But that's just me ;) Love them!

maynardmoments said...

Oh, she is so kissable! Great pictures. I hope you are recovering well and that you can catch some zzzzz's.

Wendy and Spencer said...

Darling! Congratulations!