Wednesday, July 15, 2009

18 month stats

Weight 25 lbs 13 ounces
Height 34 1/2 inches

I can't believe my baby is 18 months already!! She has grown so much! Ainzlee I love you so much and love to watch you grow and develop new things! 

6 comments:

Taylor said...

LOVED being able to see you! Sorry I didn't call you to hang out Sunday... Paisley got a horrible ear infection with a fever and all. She was miserable and no fun to be around. Hope you guys are doing good and I am glad you are in Vancouver so i can see you when we come next time! Love you! Cyndi

Melissa said...

Woohoo! Nursery time :) I can't believe she's that old either. Last time we saw her she was only....4 months old!

acandiedapple said...

I can't believe she is that old! I love that picture!

meng said...

your girls are so cute! looking at your blog made me hungry! yummy pictures!

TJ said...

The girls are getting so BIG! They grow fast, don't they?!!

Becky Sue said...

We miss you Ainzlee! You guys are the best!