Saturday we ventured to the Portland Saturday Market in downtown Portland! We had such a good time looking at all the different vendors. The girls even enjoyed it so much we didn't hear a word from the whole time we were walking around! Other then the food, the entertainment was the best past of the whole day!
We were really there!
Sweet drummers!
Stuart and I had this amazing Philly Cheese Steak sandwich with Parmesan Garlic Sauce!
So Yummy!!
The girls enjoyed a delicious piece of cheese pizza!
Papa and the girls eating some sweet treats!
Rae eating her pink snow cone!
Ainzlee ready for another bit!
Mama and the girls! Stuart and I shared a pie of cheesecake on a stick dip in chocolate! Oh my it was so GOOD!
Rainbow Kettle Corn!!
Hardy Family
Portland Saturday Market
July 11, 2009
5 comments:
Thank you for explaining what that sandwich was, it was kind of freaking me out! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Oh I love Saturday market. How fun! It looks like you had a wonderful time.
What a beautiful family. It looks like things are going well in Oregon.
How stinkin' fun! I really am jealous. I love markets.
I love going to street fairs like that. Its so much fun people watching and trying new foods. I'm glad you guys had fun makes me wish there was one happening here. But looks like you guys are doing great in your new hometown..miss you and we miss having Raelyn running over to our apartment haha. Good times :)
Post a Comment