I made Ainzlee's bean bag chair first, and oh my heck was it a challenge!! I had a really hard time reading the pattern! But I did finish it before we moved!
The moment we unpacked the trailer and Rae saw Ainlzee's bean bag chair, she wanted one! I finally got it all finished!! RaeLynn's did go a lot better because of all the changes I made! It was so much fun! I also made an inside liner that is water proof, so the beans won't get wet. And I can wash the other outside liner!
Even though they both have their own and they are completely different, they still fight over each others. Isn't it funny!
I would really like some feed back on what you think about the chairs! I was thinking about making my own pattern and selling it or even selling the chairs already made! Would you buy one, or a pattern! I could also personalize them with initials like I did on the girl's chairs. On Ainzlee's I used two different cotton patterns and one minky! Rae's has 2 minky, and one cotton! I do like Rae's a little bit better because the minky makes it so soft! Please let me know what you think!
Thanks Arlee
18 comments:
I absolutely LOVE the bean bag chairs! I would buy one or two from you for sure. I was actually going to buy one for Mary and Sam for Christmas, but yours are way more cute. I would also be willing to buy the pattern from you too. I would love to have them made or bought before Christmas. Adorable!
Those are way cute! I would buy one already made. I'm not good at making my own. Good Job! You could open an etsy shop!
I LOVE THEM! How cute. You are so talented! I would probably be more inclined to buy a pattern, but I like to make stuff. I think you should sell both. Shipping wouldn't even be a big deal if you sold them unstuffed. People can buy their own pellets just about anywhere. I agree with S,L & Co. you should start an Etsy shop.
I soooo wish we lived closer. We could totally have sewing parties.
Sign me up! I love them...you are amazing!
Oh man, I'm jealous! Rae's turned out soooooo cute!! Where did you find the pellets for hers? Or did you already have them from when you made Ainzlees? I really like those! What did you do differently with Rae's? I would totally buy one from yah or a pattern. :)
Love love love them!!! I think selling the pattern would be a great way to go... me and my friend were looking for a bean bag pattern awhile back and there was nothing that was user friendly! YOu are amazing!
I will be in Washington the first two weeks of September - I get there the 2nd and leave the 15th. I think! Can't wait to play!!!
Oh my heck I love them!! We were talking about buying bean bags so let me know how much you would charge for them and stuff! I don't know if I could make it myself! Sooooo cool! I love them for sure! Look at you being Super-Crafty Mom!
LOVE them. And the minky in there is a great idea. Nice and soft and cozy. Hmmm......maybe you could try selling them AND do a pattern. It's worth a shot. Good for you Arlee!! :)
Those are so adorable! I would totally buy one! I really like the color of Ainzlee's, but they are both awesome! Where did you get the idea?
By the way, totally checked out picture... and I now know what you were talking about.
I would buy either the pattern or a bean bag. They look like so much fun!
fabulous! you should advertise on etsy and craigslist! you could also advertise your darling frames!
Love it! You are so creative! They look so comfy! I think it would definitly be worth selling!! I'd buy one for each of our kids! If you decide you want to do that let me know!
PS Your girls are adorable! I can't believe how big they are getting! Hope everything else is well! Take care!
Those bean bags are awesome!!! I bet Emma would love one! How much would you charge to make one? And how long does it take for you to whip out that much awesomeness? I'm NOT a seamstress. Is that the right word? See, I don't even know....
i love love love it! i would totally buy the pattern! such a good job!
I love those! SO cute! I would def by one from you! I couldn't do my own, I am not good at sewing at all. but i would for sure by one! Great job!
I am in love with these chairs. In love I tell you! You have become a hero in my eyes for making them. Never in a million years would I be able to. So I guess that means that you will have to make them for my kids as well. :) We sure miss you guys.
I will buy one I was going to ask before I even read that you were thinking about selling them. I was planning on buying Macie one for Christmas but I haven't found what I am looking for so if you are up for it let me know!!!!!!
Post a Comment