Saturday afternoon we drove to a little town in Washington called Kalama. I had no idea why we were going there but Stuart was pretty excited to surprise us, well me! He took us to the school where Twilight was filmed! This is just where the outside of the school was filmed. It was pretty fun! There is a flyer with all the spots marked and what scene is where. It was a lot of fun! Then of course we had to come home and watch the movie!!
Mural when they walked into the field and she tells him she knows he is a vampire.
Front of the school
Closer shot of front of school!
The gym where they are playing volleyball.
Parking lot
Parking lot
Batting Cages where Bella is talking to her mom, in the movie you see the inside!
Now you need to watch the movie!!
5 comments:
How fun!! Hannah has not seen the movie and is refusing to ever see it!! She loved the books until #4 and then lost all respect for them. I have seen the movie but none of those pictures looked familiar. I am glad it is not so hot!! Hope to see you guys soon. Millie
How awesome!!! What a cool surprise, haha! So does Stuart like the books/movies too?
Very nice. Sounds like you guys had fun! That is too neat!
How fun, what a nice husband to surprise you!!!
That's awesome and nerdy all at the same time!!! Sam just asked me if I was having a geek-out moment!
Post a Comment