Yesterday we celebrated my cousin Charlie's first birthday with all my family! We had such a good time eating, laughing, eating some more, and just being together! RaeLynn loves playing with my cousin Laney who is just a few months younger than her! Ainzlee loved chasing after all the animals, the dogs, the cat, turtles, and the hamsters. Oh yeah and there is a bunny too!
Charlie the Birthday Boy!!
Everyone singing HAPPY BIRHTDAY!
My aunt Lorna, Grandma Julie, Laney, and RaeLynn
Grandpa Frank & his dog Joe!
Joe is very old with 2 teeth and doesn't like ANYONE!!
(except for Grandpa Frank)
Ike and Kristen and their whole crew!!
3 comments:
I am glad you had your camera there!! It was fun to have you guys there with us. Millie
Thanks Arlee. We haven't seen your grandma and grandpa forever. It was good to 'see' them. And I admit, I wouldn't have recognized Ike. thanks again.
Sorry your sick - that is the worst! We didn't get it! Loved hanging out with you and your girls! Hope to see you again soon until then I will just blog-stalk you to know how you are doing!
Post a Comment