Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mama hangin with the Girls!!

The girls and I have been pretty lazy the past couple of days!! But we got some good pictures!! I just love my girls and am so grateful they are a part of my life. I love watching them grow, and interact with one another.
Love Love Love you Rae and Ainz!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww So adorable. I enjoy the pictures since we are so far away. They are beautiful little girls and look so much like both of you!

You are a great mama!

Teri

Erin Darrington said...

Your girls are lucky to have you for a momma! You're an awesome mom, one of my mommy role models in fact!
love love!

ashley said...

Look at those sweet Hardy girls!

Jerolyn and Matt said...

Those pictures are adorable! You all look wonderful! You are an awesome mom and it shows!! Hope all is well with you guys! Take care!

maynardmoments said...

So precious!

Kelly said...

So I have insomnia tonight, aided by a yucky cough, and I got onto blogger and then checked this recent post of yours, and I was in for a little shock!! 3:00 AM in the morning and "Ever, Ever After" starts playing loudly on my laptop! LOL, I had to turn it down really quick before Sam woke up! I didn't realize our laptop's volume was up so high! And that song is way too perky for me at this wee time of the morning...now I'm definitely not getting any sleep tonight, jk!

Great pics of three pretty little ladies!