Our weekend started Friday with a drive to Hermiston, dropped off the girls
with my cousin Hannah, and off to the temple to go through with my brother
Benjamin for the first time. That was great, and it was awesome to have all
the family there!! Especially Derek and Stephanie, we haven't seen them for
a couple of months. Ben enters the MTC in 22 days!! Saturday morning we
packed up the cars and headed to Leavenworth, Washington to camp for the
weekend with my family! We didn't leave as early as we would have liked to
and then about an hour before arriving to Leavenworth it started to POUR.
We pulled over covered the stuff in the bed of the truck, and finally made it
to the campsite! It was still poring and we had some issues checking in.
Everyone was starting to get a little frustrated and hungry! But we got it all
figured out, set up camp, got the fire going, and had some lunch!! It rained
on and off all weekend, but wasn't bad enough that we didn't enjoy ourselves!
Sunday was Ben's birthday, we sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him, and ate
twinkies! We also went into town and walked through some of the shops!
Leavenworth is a small Bavarian theme town. We all had such a good time sitting
around the campfire, talking, eating smores, and just enjoying us all being
together one last time before Ben takes off! Thanks everyone for such a great
memorable wonderful weekend!! We love you all and miss you TONS already!!
9 comments:
Arlee, it is so fun to see your girls RaeLynn & Ainzlee looking so cute and big! You have the cutest posts, kids are so much fun! One of your posts I read said something about a baby in your tummy, are you expecting again!? How exciting if you are! I hope you are not too sick. I couldn't find your blog because when I clicked on the comment you left on my blog it didn't take me to your "profile" that lists the blogs you have. It said your "profile" was private. But thanks for sending me your blog addy! It will be fun to keep in touch! Take care
As I was going through that i was thinking of all my favorite picture i wanted to point out, but i loved so many of them! it made me miss you guys all the more! However the dudes in cowboy hats - stellar, sepia tone that one and hang it on the wall, i love it! Miss you guys! thanks for thinking that I'm hot (glad someone other than my hubby does - and i pay him well to think so lol). love love!
Wendy, I am not pregnant! RaeLynn was talking about when I was pregnant with Ainzlee!! LOL!!!
It has to be so nice being around family again!!! Enjoy!!
My mom just called me asking me if I knew an Arlee Jorgensen! I said no, but figured out it was you! That firedial comment was actually me - sorry, I was logged in under my mom and forgot when I commented! But it is just me! She got your e-mail and felt bad she didn't know what was going on so sorry again!
Wait, you're pregnant?!?! Ha Ha just kidding. I love these pictures. Especially the one with the guys in hats. Caleb's face is awesome! I bet you're loving that you are so close to your family. I'm a little jealous!
Looks like you guys had a wet but great weekend together. We enjoyed being with you in the temple. We will plan a get together soon. Millie
SOUNDS FUN, AND LOVE THE PICS
Isn't family and family get togethers wonderful. I'm so glad you are close to enjoy them again.
Post a Comment