Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Go RaeLynn!!!

Yeppie! Last night we put RaeLynn to bed like always, and about 20 minutes later she came out of her room saying that she didn't want her diaper on, she wanted underwear! I told her she could only wear her underwear if she didn't go potty in them! Well...........Today is a day that will go down in history in the Hardy home!! RaeLynn slept through the night with out a diaper(she wore big girl underwear) and didn't go potty in her bed!! We have been potty training for about 4 weeks now, it has had its good days and bad days!! She caught on to the whole potty thing pretty fast but wasn't too sure about the poop thing!! She likes to hide when she is doing her deed, especially under the kitchen table!! I didn't know what to do, and then my wonderful husband had an excellent idea to put the potty chair under the table!! Well believe it or not it worked!! I can't get her to go on the toilet yet, but I will just have to move the potty chair closer and closer to the bathroom without her noticing and then maybe we will attempt the big toilet!!
Another accomplishment that us Hardy's have made, we moved Ainzlee into RaeLynn's room Saturday was the first night and Ainzlee slept about 7 hours, it was wonderful!! Of course RaeLynn got up a few times that night! I guess once you become a mom, no matter what you will never get a good nights rest again!! hahaha! I am not to sure RaeLynn likes sharing her room with her little sister but I think after a week or so she will be ok with it!!

3 comments:

Nate and Ash said...

WOOH!! That's awesome!! Way to go RaeLynn!!! The end is almost near Arlee! :) Glad you guys had a good night! Thanks for stopping by too!

Ryan & Rachael said...

lol! That is so funny about RaeLynn! She has such cute feminine features.

Andrea :) said...

Congrats on the potty accomplishments! That is a huge deal! I hope RaeLynn adjusts quickly to sharing her room. Your little family is so cute! :)