Tuesday, March 18, 2008

They grow so fast!!

Ainzlee is 10 weeks old today!! I can't believe it, time goes by so fast!! It makes me so sad!! She is doing really good at holding her head up and when I put her in the bouncer chair she tries to do sit ups, it is so cute!! She is going be have some really nice abs!! I love watching them grow up!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

It's good to see that you all are doing so well. Congrats on your newest addition! And congrats one the potty-trained deal too- Madison has been going strong for about a month too! It's so nice! Take care and yeah for Stu to be done with school! Yeepy for sure! And then where for you guys?

Kamey V said...

Your little girls are so cute. I'm happy that they are doing well. Happy Anniversary tomorrow!! E-mail me your e-mail address, and I will invite you to my blog. My e-mail is kamicankvr@hotmail.com.