Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sisters


RaeLynn didn't really want anything to do with Ainzlee when we first brought her home from the hospital, but that has changed a lot over the past few weeks. I have noticed when RaeLynn thinks that I am not looking, she will rub Ainzlee's head or try to give her a high five, or maybe even stones(also known as rocks). Rae lets me know when her sister starts crying, and will run to her side saying, "don't cry Inzing(that is what Rae calls her), it will be ok." It is so cute, it just melts my heart. Sometimes she will even tickle her. But RaeLynn's newest thing is, know that Ainzlee is starting to find her voice, also known as cooing. RaeLynn will say,"Inzing talking to me." She also lets us know if we are being too loud with Ainzlee is sleeping, "shhhhhh mommy Inzing sleeping." in her whisper voice. I am so excited for the bond that they have already started with each other, and look forward to seeing them grow closer. We love you two!!

3 comments:

Giles Fam said...

That is seriously so sweet!

Jenni said...

how fun! I bet it'll be so fun when Ainzlee is able to interact with her more! I'm glad that RaeLynn is getting used to her and likes her so much! That is sweet htat she is already looking after her.

ashley said...

Oh my gosh!! THAT is why I wanted to have another girl! Love it!! We'll make do though! ;o)