Thursday, March 13, 2008

my first blogging day!!

Today has been a huge day for me, I have finally started my blog!! I can officially say that I am a blogger!! I am very excited!!

6 comments:

Ashlee said...

WOOH!! Glad that you join! Now we can be addicted together! :)

Jessica said...

Hi Arlee! I saw your page on ashlee's blog...it looks like you've just entered the world of blogging. You will love it! Plus it's a great way to keep track of your kids...speaking of kids...you have 2! congrats. RaeLynn is soo big I can't believe it and your little baby girl is cute even though she's crying in that pic. Ok well just wanted to say hi and welcome!

Snedakers said...

So glad to have found your blog! Blogging is the best! Have fun and your kids are adorable!!
Natalie

meng said...

Hey i found your blog. You will have to check out ours. Their are a ton of people in our ward with them and they are a lot of fun.

Jenni said...

Hardys!! It's great to see you! Ainzlee is beautiful (is her first name Stuart you know because RaeLynn's first name is Arlee). So how are you guys doing!! You all look great! I love blogging because it's like finding lost long friends . . .wait I think that doesn't sound right, long lost friends. Right, that is better.

Cori said...

YEAH! You have joined the blogging world! And look at that beautiful girl. Congrats (a few months late). Our blog address is jeidesrus.blogspot.com. We are looking forward to hear about how you guys are!!!