We had a wonderful Easter Sunday!! The girls were so excited when they saw all the fun goodies from the Easter Bunny!! RaeLynn said, "Happy Halloween!" It was pretty funny!! It was such a nice day to remember the resurrection of our Savior and all the sacrifices he has made for our family.
The girls checking out their Easter loot!
Opening their package from Pop and Grammy!!
The egg hunt, Ainzlee was happy with just her 1 egg!
The girls with papa, and mama! (see the skirts I made those!! yep, it was so much fun! I will have to post some better pictures of them!)

The Hardy Family Easter 2009
8 comments:
So cute! We miss you guys at times like these....I'm glad to see that you had fun :) Love you guys!
very cute pictures!
Wow, the skirts are so cute! Good job! You will have to post some close ups. Looks like you guys had a great Easter.
How fun! How are you guys doing?
I can't believe you made those skirts!! You are like super mom! It doesn't cease to amaze me! I'm super jealous of your amazing abilities! And my mom is trying to get your mom to come along! That would be awesome!!! miss you guys!
What an amazing little family. You dress those girls so cute. They looked like they had a great Easter.
Sorry about that last one! I just wanted to edit the comment and didn't know it was going to delete it. Anyway, you are so talented! I love those skirts and your girls look so darn cute. We are glad your Easter was a good one!
How fun. I love the holidays with kids. Every single one.
Post a Comment