1. Colorado Springs, CO
2. Seattle, WA
3. Portland, OR
Ok well the Winner is ...........
Portland, Oregon!!
Things have been moving rather fast!! We found out the beginning of last week, got all the paper work finalized this week, and will be packing the truck THIS weekend!! My dad and mom are coming with their truck and trailer Saturday, and the girls and I will head to Oregon with them. Stuart has some things to still take care of here, but will join us in Oregon the middle of next week! This has been such a HUGE blessing!! We are going to miss Rexburg so much! We have tons of memories here, watching the temple being built, our beautiful girls born here, and many, many more!! We are going to miss our friends, and the whole school atmosphere! But look forward to what awaits us in Portland!! I think I am most excited to go to the Portland Temple, Stuart and I haven't been since we got married there 5 years ago!! I know that Lord is watching out for us, and has a plan for everyone even though it may not be when or where, or even what you want at the time!! Things happen for a reason!! I have learned to be patient and just put my trust in the Lord, that things will work out. Look out Portland, the HARDY'S are coming to town!!
25 comments:
We are so happy for you guys!! Good luck this weekend getting all packed and moved! I can't wait to hear all about the move and the new job :)
Good Luck! Congrats on the new job. Hope all goes well for you guys. We are going to miss ya!
Congrats! Good Luck with the big move. Hope all goes well for you!
Yay! I LOVE Portland and am honestly a little jealous. That's great for you guys!
Yippie!
that's so exciting, Portland is great. Justin and I are jealous that you'll be so close to the coast. : )
Yeah!! Let us know if we can help with anything or if you need a place to stay while home hunting. I can not believe you will not be there when Hannah and I are!! Millie
We are sooooooo excited for you guys! We even did a little dance and a cheer when Ben hung up with Stu. Cintas is an AMAZING company. You will love them! They treat the employees and their families really well. They just hire great people, and it shows. Good luck with the move and have fun!
I AM SO HAPPY!!! If you are in Portland - I can see you when I go home (it isn't often, but when I do :) I am excited for your next adventure in life - I know you have some family there but if you need anything... a yummy dinner, a soft bed, etc... my parents would love to have you! COngrats and good luck with the next few busy weeks.
P.S. Did you ever get those hats my mom mailed?
We are so excited for you and hope all goes well!
Oh how exciting!! How far is that from your parents?
We are very happy and excited for you!!!! It is always a bitter sweet thing moving to a new place. It will be very nice for you since you have fmaily right around the corner!!
Miss you guys! Love you lots!!!!
Stuart, Good luck with the new job man!!!!
Oh, Congrats! That is so exciting and it sounds like you are pretty happy with the upcoming move! We hope it all goes well for you and keep us posted on all the changes! What is Stu doing there? Is it close to your family? Portland is lucky to have you!
That is so exciting! We live in Portland too! Where are you guys going to be living? We should have dinner and a game night sometime. Just let us know so we can welcome you to P-town!
That is awesome! We're so excited for you! I totally agree with you on everything! The Lord definitely puts you where He wants you! We're learning that first hand also! Hope the move goes smooothly for you! Good luck with everything and keep in touch!!!
Congrats! Hope the packing goes quickly and things get moved smoothly. Have fun in Portland!
We are going to miss you guys! Even though we didn't get to see each other anywhere near as often as I would have liked, we just think of you guys fondly and will really miss having you near! Congratulations on this next great journey in your lives and be sure to keep in touch and send us your address! Love, Sam and Kelly
Oh man!!! I'm so excited for you and disappointed at the same time! You can't list CO/SP as one of the choices...I was grinning because I was sure you were coming here and then I read Portland! But, Portland is a great place as well and we have a lot of friends who love it there! Good luck on your new adventure!
We are so excited for you guys. YAY!!! Can't wait until it's our turn to announce some great news like that. We're going to miss our first neighbors here.
SA-WEET!!!! Congrats guys!!! We sure do miss hanging with you. We actually were just remincising (whatever I can't spell it okay...) about some memories with you guys in them today!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Good luck with the move!!
Congratulations guys! We are really happy for you! Believe it or not I got on blogger today just to see if anything ha worked out yet and if not, convince you to come to Utah...Oh well, we are still really excited for you!
Glad you got off okay, and made it there safe! Best wishes and here's to happy, fast apt. hunting! We're really happy for you guys! You guys are the best! :)
oh..and we miss you already. ;)
Whew! Congratulations! That is so neat! I bet your family is super excited. So where is Stuart working? I love the Portland temple! It is such a beautiful temple. Oh I'm just so excited for you!
Post a Comment