Ainzlee is 15 months already and I just can't believe it!! She does something new everyday!! She loves climbing on anything and everything. Right now her favorite is the kitchen table. Yes, she has figured out how to push the chair out, climb on the chair and then proceed to the table. It scares me! Ainzlee also really enjoys looking at books or having you read them to her! She loves the cows and puppies. She even says a little moooo, while sticking her tongue out! But I think her favorite is when RaeLynn plays with her!! RaeLynn likes to have Ainzlee hold on to one end of the blanket while she holds the other end, and RaeLynn just runs around! Most of the time RaeLynn is just pulling her around, but Ainzlee just laughs and laughs! I love seeing them play and get along so well!! Ainzlee currently weighs in at 26 pounds and is 33 inches long!! She gained 4 pounds since she turned 1!! That'a girl!! 
She just got done shopping!! (notice her shoes, she loves wearing RaeLynn's shoes)
I just can't get enough of her cheesy grin!
Love the milk on her chin!!
4 comments:
Ainzlee is so cute! I even notice some hair on top - love it! I hope you are doing great and I love that I get to peek into your life by looking at your blog! Love you!
Stu and Arlee, I can't believe how big your girls are!!! HOpe that life is good for you. If you are still in Rexburg you should give us a call because we are in IF!
Beautiful! We sure do miss you guys and wish we could be around to watch the kids grow up. Ainz' is growing FAST! Super cute girls you have there.
HOW CUTE! What a couple of little sweethearts! I love that swirly twirly thing on top of her head :)
Post a Comment