Ok, so Ainzlee loves chewying on Tampons! Yep that is right!! She always finds them!! And believe it or not, she can get the package off, then proceeds to chew on it! I know many of you probably think this is disgusting, but there is no harm in it if it makes her happy! I am sure one day when she is older she will be really mad at me for posting this but I just get a kick out of it!! And who knows maybe her children will do the same!
That is hilarious! I remember you telling me Raelynn used to do the same thing...is it hereditary?? :) I won't let Jeff see that post if you remember his reaction from a discussion long ago! We hope you are doing well.
Paisley did the same thing - well, she wouldn't chew on them - but she would unwrap play for hours with them. Often I would just let her because it was one of the few things that she could entertain herself with. I love this! I want to meet Ainzlee so bad - well, I guess I did but she was only a baby - she seems like she has a ton of spunk in her and I love her cheesy smile!
I think that might be a Stu/Arlee gene, cuz my kids never did that! That is hilarious! I agree with Teri, when she finds out what they're really for.....
12 comments:
That is hilarious! I remember you telling me Raelynn used to do the same thing...is it hereditary?? :) I won't let Jeff see that post if you remember his reaction from a discussion long ago! We hope you are doing well.
That is too funny!
Paisley did the same thing - well, she wouldn't chew on them - but she would unwrap play for hours with them. Often I would just let her because it was one of the few things that she could entertain herself with. I love this! I want to meet Ainzlee so bad - well, I guess I did but she was only a baby - she seems like she has a ton of spunk in her and I love her cheesy smile!
P.S. Your blog background is the cutest one I have ever seen. Love it!
That is hilarious!!!Oh wow, I am still laughing.
Wow! Now I wonder how she is going to feel when she knows what they are for?? That will be a funny conversation!!!!
That's awesome! She will be quite embarrassed some day.
That is so gross and so funny! LOL! Sam just said, "It's that Hardy gene coming through!" ;)
Didn't Rae to that too?
I think that might be a Stu/Arlee gene, cuz my kids never did that! That is hilarious! I agree with Teri, when she finds out what they're really for.....
I'll never forget when Lincoln wanted her to share!! :)
Oh my gosh. THAT is funny.
Post a Comment