Saturday, March 13, 2010

Enjoying the Nice weather!

RaeLynn has been asking to feed the ducks lately, so I started
asking around to find out where the best place was to feed ducks.
No one could think of a place, WHAT? Are you serious?
We loved feeding the ducks in Rexburg! But the other day we
dropped Stuart off at work and were headed to the store, when
I saw some ducks in a pond!! Yeah!! We later went back with some
bread to feed the ducks! But they were not interested in the bread at all!!
Oh well the girls had a great time, and it was such a BEAUTIFUL day!!
We can't wait for SPRING!!

4 comments:

TJ said...

Oh Gosh they are so stinkin cute!! I am enjoying the warm weather too, and with the kids out this next week we should be outdoors a lot! We are looking forward to it! Love you guys!

Jeff and Aubry said...

That is crazy to me...no one feeding the ducks? We loved doing that, too! If only spring would come...

Your girls are darling.

Melissa said...

Love Rae's little pose :) And yeah, who doesn't feed ducks? Miss you guys!

Marcie said...

Arlee,
So, I told Jamis the other day that we need to move to the NorthWest. Why? Well, I think that our girls need to be bestfriends. I might have also been influenced by that fact that you are the coolest person I know and if our girls are friends, then you would also have to be my friend. We miss you guys.