Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Superhero Rae!!

Last Saturday RaeLynn went to her friend
Adan's Superhero Birthday Party!
She was so excited to be a PRINCESS SUPERHERO!!
But she could only be a superhero if she had a cape.
I took her to the store and let her pick out the fabric she wanted.
It was a lot of fun!
Rae's Princess Cape!!
Superhero Princess RaeLynn, and the
Birthday Boy Superhero Batman!
Adan and RaeLynn showing off the sweet bean bag chair RaeLynn
gave to Adan for his birthday!

5 comments:

acandiedapple said...

You are so talented! I love the cape and I love the bean bag chair. The fabric is awesome.

jed-laura said...

cute cape, i would have just tied a a towel around her and called it good.
You are amazing!

Jeff and Aubry said...

I love the cape! So darn cute! And the bean-bag chair is fabulous, too. Your kids and their friends are so lucky to benefit from your many talents!

Melissa said...

Exactly, blankets tied around the neck is all you get at our house too! Looks like she had a great time! Superhero Princess!!

Steph and Adam Robison said...

So all I have to do to get one of those bean bags is invite one of your kids to Schads birthday party? To bad I live across the country!! Super Cute!!