twice in one day and never on the couch!
Ainlzee hasn't been feeling too good but today
proves that she isn't her cheerful self. Poor girl fell asleep on the
couch twice already today and the day isn't over yet!!
As I type this post I can hear her snoring!!
Love you Ainzlee!!
SWEET DREAMS!!
3 comments:
Awh, I hope she feels better soon. Claire isn't feeling well either...she slept in until 9:30AM and she never does that. 7:30 is usually a miracle! I guess sleep patterns are one way to tell how they're feeling! Ainzlee is still darling, though.
Poor little baby! That is sure a sign that she is not feeling well. Hope she feels better soon! Love you guys.
despite the fact that she doesn't feel well, sometimes it is nice when they slow down for a little bit :)
get well soon ainz!
Post a Comment