HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
I can't believe 6 years ago today you became my
husband. Stuart, I am so grateful to have you in
my life. You are such an amazing person, a great
papa, and the best husband anyone could ask for!
You have helped me become the person I am today
and I love you everyday for that!
I can't wait to see what the next 6 years bring us!!

Stuart+Arlee=LOVE FOREVER
I LOVE YOU!!
7 comments:
We guys are cute!!! Congrats on number 6!!! Have fun tonight!!
Happy Anniversary you two! Enjoy it! Love you guys!
WAHOOO!!!!! Good Game guys!!! ;-) Hahahahaha have a great one!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Hope you got a night out to yourselves! Lots of love to you lovebirds!
Happy Anniversary you two! Thanks for getting back to me Stu, jeez!
I was going to call you yesterday but didn't want to interrupt any of your festivities that evening! Then today I just forgot!
Happy anniversary! I hope it was a fun one.
Just don't forget that D+H=BFF ;)
ARLEE!!!!!! are you ever coming home I miss you. Call me when you get back k!
Post a Comment